- add sparkles to a room by papering it with this new wallpaper reflecting the classic aesthetics of a terrazzo floor mixing colours and natural shapes.
- we strive at making it as easy as possible for you to put up our wallpaper, which is why it is all in Wallsmart quality, a non-woven fleece wallpaper that is easily hung.
- when you paper a room, first apply the ready-mixed wallpaper paste to the wall and after that put up the sections one by one, butting the edges tightly together.
- this print is like all our wallpaper printed on the smart non-woven quality.
- this means that the wallpaper is made of a mix of textile and paper fibres, which makes it more durable and easier to hang.
- remember to always use wallpaper paste especially for non-woven qualities. For the best result, we advise you to buy enough wallpaper in the same order.
- as the colours are blended by hand on each print run, there may be slight colour differences between the different batches.
- we make sure that rolls of wallpaper ordered at the same time have the same batch numbers.
Duration of Limited Warranty: One year warranty bought directly to LYON BÉTON - our warranties start on the day of purchase. When making a claim you will need the original receipt as proof of purchase. What will be done to correct the problem: LYON BÉTON will examine the product and decide if it’s covered under this limited warranty. LYON BÉTON will then, at its choice, either repair the defective product or replace it. In these cases, LYON BÉTON will be responsible for the extra costs. Exclusions: The limited warranties do not apply to products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products. The warranties do not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents. The warranties do not apply if products have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment or if the products have been used for public purposes (unless otherwise stated). The warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damages