- this version of the d’Hauteville concrete chair incorporates wooden feet for a warmer rendering
- the balance between brutalism and elegance is still present
- the wooden feet are made of birch plywood generally used in construction
- the concrete shell of the seat perfectly matches body's curves
- it's very soft to the touch and extremely comfortable
- caress the outside of the seat and you will understand that the brutality of the first creative intention remains intact
Duration of Limited Warranty: One year warranty bought directly to LYON BÉTON - our warranties start on the day of purchase. When making a claim you will need the original receipt as proof of purchase. What will be done to correct the problem: LYON BÉTON will examine the product and decide if it’s covered under this limited warranty. LYON BÉTON will then, at its choice, either repair the defective product or replace it. In these cases, LYON BÉTON will be responsible for the extra costs. Exclusions: The limited warranties do not apply to products that have been stored or assembled incorrectly, used inappropriately, abused, misused, altered, or cleaned with wrong cleaning methods or wrong cleaning products. The warranties do not cover normal wear and tear, cuts or scratches, or damage caused by impacts or accidents. The warranties do not apply if products have been placed outdoors or in a humid environment or if the products have been used for public purposes (unless otherwise stated). The warranty does not cover consequential or incidental damages.